HEALTH & FITNESS TRANSFORMATION
AT HOME & ONLINE
 
FITNESS  |  FAT LOSS  |  BODY CONFIDENCE  |
  NUTRITION  |  HEALTH  |  LIFESTYLE

PERSONAL TRAINING

Fitness made simple...

Convenience: Exercise using the most effective Sport & Exercise Science based methods... at home.

Bespoke: Training plans are tailored to deliver the results that you want.

Efficiency: Exercise sessions usually last for 60 minutes. But don't worry if you're short on time... Sessions can be arranged & adapted to suit your schedule. Shorter workouts can be just as effective... "I don't have time" is not an excuse!

Confidence: Long-term results require consistency & sustainability. Staying injury-free is vital. As such, exercise technique is a major focus of your programme. Not only does this help build a stronger, more resilient body, it also helps to guarantee the most impressive results.

*In-person Personal Training is available in West London. Sessions take place at your home (or suitable location of your choosing). For more information, get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of the page.

* spaces on the programme are subject to application and availability 

 

Regular exercise is a vital component of a healthy lifestyle...

However, a 60 minute workout only accounts for 4% of your day. To achieve truly impressive and lasting results, you must ensure that the remaining 96% is contributing to your success... not preventing it!

OPTIMAL FITNESS

=

EXERCISE + NUTRITION + LIFESTYLE

Modern living simply isn't suited to maintaining optimum health & fitness... Work, stress, the 'typical Western' diet etc, can all have a significant impact...

Lifestyle coaching begins with a thorough assessment of your current lifestyle and identifies the habits and behaviours that are holding you back. From there, we gradually work through these obstacles, designing a 24/7 lifestyle plan to optimise your results.

*Lifestyle Coaching is available in-person and online. For more information, get in touch using the form at the bottom of the page.

 

* spaces on the programme are subject to application and availability 

LIFESTYLE COACHING

Bespoke programmes to guarantee that you achieve your goals.

Suitable for all fitness levels.

Choose to focus on exercise, nutrition or lifestyle. (Or combine all 3 for the most effective plan).

Progress is supported via weekly check-ins.

Available to customers in the UK....

ONLINE

 

1 FITNESS

2 NUTRITION

3 LIFESTYLE

  • detailed workout plans (updated every 2 weeks)

  • tailored to your schedule & goals

  • train with confidence: plans designed according to the most effective, evidence-based methods

  • regular feedback to maximise motivation

  • coaching & education on nutrition for your goals

  • weekly feedback on your diet and progress

  • specific to you - NOT a generic diet plan!

  • a complete, holistic approach to health & fitness

  • learn the lifestyle principles that really make the difference to your body

  • as with nutrition, coaching is based on your specific circumstances and goals.

* programmes are subject to application and availability 

To apply for training, arrange a consultation or for further information, please complete the form below.

 

CONTACT